The Direct Donation Drive is a Tax Deductible donation to Clifford School PTO. The funds raised are critical to keep many important programs at our school running. Here are some of the valuable programs that the Clifford PTO supports:
- Complete funding of PE for K-5
- Marine Science Institute field trips and in-class programs
- Art in Action
- Class supplies
- Annual school play
- Community events & dances
- 8th grade graduation
- Books for our library
- $10k of funding for a PT Technology Curriculum teacher
Our goal is to have 100% participation from every family! No amount is too small. By donating, you show that your family is committed to Clifford School and its students. Any donation amount is accepted and is tax deductible.
For those families that can afford to do so, we ask that you become a Dolphin Sponsor. To become a Dolphin Sponsor, we ask for a donation of at least $500 per student. Our Dolphin Sponsors will be recognized on our PTO website.
You have a few donation options:
- You can pay via PayPal with either a lump sum or monthly payments (see links below)
- You can leave a check and a completed donation form (English or Español) in the lock box in the Clifford School office; make your check payable to Clifford School PTO
- You can mail a check, made payable to Clifford School PTO, along with the donation form (English or Español), to:
Clifford School PTO 225 Clifford Avenue Redwood City, CA 94062 Also, if your employer has a gift-matching program for charitable donations, please use this generous option. Non-profit tax information: 501(c)(3) Organization Tax ID #94-2975493 Each donation is greatly appreciated and your support will directly benefit all Clifford students! Thank you! ¡Muchas gracias!