The Direct Donation Drive is a Tax Deductible donation to Clifford School PTO, and funds many important programs (see below). Thank you for supporting our students!
- Online payment for a lump sum or monthly payments (see links below)
- Drop off a check, payable to Clifford School PTO, and completed donation form (English or Español) in the lock box in the school office, or mail to Clifford School PTO 225 Clifford Avenue Redwood City, CA 94062.
- If your employer has a gift-matching program for charitable donations, please use this generous option. Non-profit tax information: 501(c)(3) Organization Tax ID #94-2975493.
- For those families that can afford to do so, we ask that you become a Dolphin Sponsor. To become a Dolphin Sponsor, we ask for a donation of at least $500 per student.
|Would you like to be recognized as a Dolphin sponsor (excluding the amount)?|
|Student Name and Grade:|
Here are some of the valuable programs that the Clifford PTO supports:
- Complete funding of PE for K-5
- Marine Science Institute field trips and in-class programs
- Art in Action
- Class supplies
- Annual school play
- Community events & dances
- 8th grade graduation
- Books for our library
- $10k of funding for a PT Technology Curriculum teacher
Our goal is to have 100% participation from every family! No amount is too small. By donating, you show that your family is committed to Clifford School and its students. Any donation amount is accepted and is tax deductible.