Here are some simple, easy ways you can help raise money for Clifford.
Anyone can earn eScrip Dollars for Clifford School–you can even rally your friends and family members to help out! Get started by going to www.escrip.com to create your membership profile and select “Clifford School” as your school/nonprofit. Clifford’s eScrip ID is 118392687.
After you set up membership for eScrip, be sure to:
- Register your debit and credit cards (it’s a secure site). Every time you use the cards at any participating store, or online, a portion of what you spend will be given to Clifford School!
- Register your Bianchini’s store cards, and check out all the other local and national merchants participating in the program.
- Register your Lucky You Rewards card (or phone number associated with the account)
- Bookmark the eScrip Online Mall and shop from 800+ participating stores. Find your fave store and click the “Shop Now” button–this is crucial in providing a signal to the store that you are shopping via eScrip.
There’s a strong chance some of your favorite stores–including major department stores and brands like Target, Nordstroms, Apple, Kohls–are donating portions of sales via eScrip, so we encourage you to make the Online Mall your first stop when shopping online. Whether you’re shopping for products or booking travel, a percentage of your purchases will go to Clifford. Win-win!
If you’re already signed up for eScrip, it’s worthwhile to check to see if your cards are up-to-date to make sure Clifford is getting those much-appreciated portions of sales.
Amazon: non-registered supporters can earn money for Clifford too!
Earn money for Clifford School when you make purchases on Amazon!
- Make your Amazon purchases through smile.amazon.com. Amazon will donate a portion of what you spend to Clifford School when you designate Clifford School Parents Club as the recipient of the donations you generate.
Taking a little time to register your cards for eScrip and shopping from the designated Amazon urls will go a long way in helping support our school. It all adds up!
Raley’s Now Participating in Scrip Program that Benefits Clifford!
Raley’s supermarkets have a shopping rewards program called “Something Extra.” Once you have enrolled your family in “Something Extra”, you can designate Clifford School as the “Extra Credit” beneficiary who will receive a portion of your spending as a donation from Raley’s. To sign up, go to the enrollment page. Once enrolled, follow these steps:
- Visit Raley’s Extra Credit page
- Click on the green “Get Started” button
- Select “Clifford School Parents Club” from the list of organizations
- Designate the percentage you wish to donate to Clifford (0-100%)
Our closest participating store is the Nob Hill supermarket in Redwood Shores. Remember, friends and family can support Clifford this way, too!